Monday, June 12, 2023

Fruit Salad



Ingredients
greek yoghurt (can substitute for cream)
condense milk
cheese

any fresh or dried fruits:
blueberries
apples
grapes
mixed canned fruits also can (but not healthy already hehe)
raisins
seeds etc.

Directions
  • mix yoghurt and condense milk
  • combined all other fruits/ingredients
  • keep in chiller overnight before consuming

Foodnote: I remembered eating a nice fruit salad at a hotel once. So decided to make my own. Saw a keto fruit salad recipe that called for all purpose cream and condense milk. I just use whatever I have on hand: condensed milk, greek yoghurt, blueberries, an apple, a small can of mixed fruits and shredded cheddar cheese. I adjusted the milk+yoghurt to desired taste and tadaaa... super yummy fruit salad hehe. I topped it with some dried fruits and seeds that I have. Delicious and "healthy" dessert woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...