Friday, June 16, 2023

Coconut Candy



Ingredients
2 tbsp butter
230g grated coconut (only the whites)
100g sugar
220g condensed milk
2 tsp vanilla
few drops coloring of choice
pandan leaf
pandan paste (optional. I added because I use green coloring)

Directions
  • grease pan/glass container generously
  • in a non-stick pan, melt butter on low heat
  • add other ingredients and stir for about 20min
  • the ingredients should clump together but not dry
  • transfer onto the pan/contrainer and flatten it levelling the top
  • leave it to cool for 30min and cut to small cubes
  • allow to cool overnight and remove from pan
  • keep in airtight container

Foodnote: I have grated coconut in the freezer so I decided to make this. Used to make this with mum during Hari Raya. It is so yummy and irresistible but because it is too sweet... I can't make this regularly huhu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...