Sunday, March 12, 2017

Waffles

Ingredients
2 eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 3/4 cups milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tbsp sugar
4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Directions
  • preheat waffle iron
  • beat egg with a whisk till light and fluffy
  • beat in the rest of the ingredients till smooth
  • or you can blend all ingredients in a food processor
  • scoop batter into waffle iron and cook till golden brown
  • (I have to cook 5-6min to get it to brown on both sides)

Foodnote
First time making a waffle using my Kenwood sandwich maker that comes with waffle attachment. Saw good reviews but I think the Kenwood waffle maker is not hot enough. The waffle taste like pancake hehe. Nice breakfast though... Will try other recipes next time because I really like waffles. I still have some batter left that I keep in the fridge. Also... I accidentally pour too much maple syrup huhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...