Friday, July 9, 2021

Cat Loaf



Foodnote
: Bought this cat mould online and finally use it to bake bread. Use my favourite killer toast recipe. I also use the paddle attachment on my KitchenAid instead of the hook. Just a tip that I gather from class. 
The final dough is divided into 3 portions. 5g cocoa powder added to 1 portion and kneaded by hand. This is to form the special marking on the cat's face hehe.

Dough is easy to manage and the bread is really super soft, fluffy and flavourful because this bread uses milk, egg and butter. If baking open top, might need to cover the top into 10-15min because the sugar content will give it a dark skin. Very good recipe and one of my favourite. Recipe is for one loaf.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...