Sunday, November 13, 2022

Burnt Cheese Cake



Ingredients
250g cream cheese
60g castor sugar
5g flour
1 egg + 1 yolk
150g whipping cream

Directiona
  • pre-heat oven to 230°C
  • using a spatula, cream the cheese
  • add sugar and mix till smooth
  • fold in flour and lightly whisk in the eggs
  • add in the whipping cream and mix evenly
  • lined a small mould (I use 12 inch) with parchment paper
  • pour in the cheesecake batter and drop it few times to remove air bubbles
  • bake for 30min and increase the temperature to 240°C after 30min to bake for another 5min till top of cheesecake is burnt
  • cool the cheesecake and enjoy

Foodnote: Found a packet of cream cheese in the fridge and I can't remember why I bought it hehe. So I look for a simple recipe for burnt cheesecake to try and tadaaa. I like that the recipe is easy and I don't have to make a big portion. I can just keep it all to myself and eat it bit by bit everyday ahaha. Anyway it tasted good even though there is no vanilla or lemon juice like other recipes... and I like simple basic recipe. Also, it taste soooo GOOOD when left in the fridge overnight. Yummeh! #mustbakeagainsoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...